We are fortunate to have inspiring clients and expert partners. We love what we do and business is good.
Tracy Garrity Productions is committed to donating at least 10% of all profits annually and has exceeded this goal since we opened our doors 17 years ago.
Community Service has always played a role in our lives
Tracy’s graduation from CORO’s “Women In Leadership” program reinforced her commitment to giving back in time, talents, and treasures. This is an important part of our mission and our mantra.
Let’s start with time and talents. Although frequent travel makes community service more challenging, Tracy found a niche in volunteering for education. She served as Social Chairman, Hospitality Chair and President of local PTAs and PTOs. She directed the Newscast at the local grade school for several years, and wrote/edited the application for “A+ Status” for Anasazi Elementary and Mountainside Middle School (both were awarded). She organized trips/competitions for the Desert Mountain High School marching band and was a parent ambassador for three years, assisting Arizona parents whose children were students at Chapman University. Tracy has employed interns from ASU and U of A, and has guest lectured at local universities. And she has mentored and encouraged many young producers over the past three decades.
Pro bono services for worthy causes
A past director for Sanford Brown Business College (in St. Louis), Tracy currently serves on the board of Descendants Media Group NFP. Fundraiser events she has produced or stage-managed pro bono, include Boys and Girls Club of Arizona, Big Brothers, Big Sisters, United Way and the Arthritis Foundation.
Charities and organizations we support
- Adopt a Family Holiday Program, Salvation Army Angel Trees, FOP – Shop with a Cop, Operation Christmas Child
- Arizona Humane Society, ASPCA, Humane Society of the United States, HALO, Pathways Home Animal Rescue, ARM – Salt River Horses
- American Cancer Society, Mayo Clinic, Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation, St. Jude’s Hospital
- American Legion (we donated the largest flag in Arizona – currently flying over Lodge 1)
- American Red Cross – Disaster Relief
- Arizona Music Festival, NPR, Six Strings
- Books for Africa (Peace Corp project built a library in Uganda)
- Desert Botanical Garden, Phoenix Zoo
- Descendants Media (board member)
- Environmental Defense Fund, National Parks, NRDF, World Wildlife Fund
- Feeding America, Heifer International, Homeless ID Project – Arizona
- Scholarships at DePauw, Chapman and Arizona State Universities